Welcome to Summerville Resort, a new and prestigious collection of town-home villas just 5 miles from the entrance to Walt Disney World! Be among the first to stay in this contemporary vacation rental with pristine finishes & amenities. No need to wait in line to shower here; each of the 4 bedrooms has its own attached bath.
After a day exploring the parks, come home to indulgence at the Resort, which features a hot tub, heated pool, fitness center, playground and a sleek Clubhouse. Sleeps 10.
Summerville Resort is the ideal base-camp for your Disney vacation. Just a short drive from the parks (5-8 minutes, traffic depending), walking distance from the nearest supermarket, and within a couple miles of restaurants and more shopping.
The villa's interior design is contemporary and washed in Florida sunlight—the perfect mix of relaxed and refined style.
Perks at this 4-bedroom, 4-5 bath villa include:
· Smart TVs in every bedroom and the family room
· Modern, fully equipped, eat-in kitchen with new stainless appliances
· Waterfall granite island with bar-stool seating
· Washer & dryer in your villa
· Cribs and highchairs available upon request
· Patio with alfresco dining and BBQ grill (let us know in advance if you plan to use the grill; we must apply a $65 fee to cover the cost of cleaning)
· Luxuriously appointed beds—3 king-size and 2 twins
· Open-concept, group-friendly layout
· Dining table for 8 (plus 4 at the kitchen bar)
· Shared community amenities like a pool, hot tub, and Clubhouse with fitness center
· Pet-friendly with $120 pet deposit (max 2 dogs)
A Day at Summerville Resort
Wake up in a comfy bed after a restful night's sleep and get ready for the day—all 4 bedrooms at the villa have their own private bathroom. Squeeze in a workout at the Resort's fitness center, a few laps in the pool, and your first cup of coffee before the kids wake up.
Explore the parks with ease from this central location. Drive just 5 to 8 minutes to the parks, then return to your designated parking spot at the Resort.
Pick up dinner ingredients on your way home and skip the overpriced park meals! There's a Super Walmart just two blocks away, and a Super Target within a couple of miles. Eat inside or out. There's a dining table on the patio, facing the lush, green space of a nature preserve, and a second dining table inside that's open to the kitchen.
After dinner, pile into the comfy living area for a movie on the SmartTV, take the kids for one more dip in the pool, or let them burn off the last of the day's energy on the Resort playground before they crash in their Disney-themed bedroom.
Guests will check themselves into their villa using the digital lock with a keypad on the front door. Please note that Summerville Resort does not have a 24-hour check-in desk. Our hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven days a week.
If you arrive after our regular hours of operation, simply go directly to your villa and we will be available to assist you when we come in the following morning.
You have sole access to your entire two-story villa. At Summerville Resort, you will also have year-round access to a shared, heated swimming pool and hot tub. A fitness center keeps your workout routine on-track, and a kid's play area keeps the little ones occupied while you work out.
Our multilingual staff are on-hand to help your vacation run smoothly and we offer mail and package handling ($2 per package).
Summerville Resort's central location can't be beaten if you want to be in the pulse of things, but also find peace and quiet at the end of the day, with a patio that faces green space.
Distances to know:
- Walt Disney World: 5 to 8 minutes
- Universal Studios: 20 minutes
- Sea World: 15 minutes
- Premium Outlets: 15 to 25 minutes
- Orlando International Airport: 30 minutes
- Super Target: 8 minutes
- Publix (Supermarket): 7 minutes
- Restaurants - Several within a 5-mile range
- Super Walmart: Less than 1 mile
A car is recommended, but not necessary. One designated parking spot is included with your rental; additional guests can park in the guest lot, which is first-come, first-served. Uber and Lyft are also widely available.
Other Things to Note
· Highchair available upon request for no extra cost.
· Columbia Management provides each property with a small starter kit, which includes: One (1) roll of toilet paper, one (1) hand soap, one (1) shampoo and one (1) conditioner per bathroom; one (1) sponge, one (1) dishwasher soap, one (1) paper towel in the kitchen; one (1) laundry detergent. Additional supplies must be purchased by the guest.
· Linens and towels are provided at the start of your stay.
Additional Information : Central Heating, Terrace, Dryer, Communal pool, Suitable for children, Family friendly, Smoking not allowed, Towels
Non Refundable: This is the strictest clause. As soon the booking is confirmed & payment is accepted, booking becomes non-refundable. Zero amount will be refunded to the customer if she or he cancels the booking.
Loud Music not allowed. Smoking inside Property not allowed.
Cleaning Fee USD 159.00 Fixed Amount Per Stay