b'Guajillo Room-frida Kahlos Neighborhood-coyoacan'
Rental basis: Room with own facilities
Number of bedrooms: 1; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
Spice up your visit at this gorgeous room with plenty of natural light, a few steps from the Hidalgo garden in the Historic Center of Coyoacán, the second most visited square in Mexico City after the Zócalo.
Everything needed is close at hand, from shops to groceries, and restaurants. There’s easy access to tourist sites with transportation right next to the loft. The ideal place to spend a weekend, walk around Coyoacán, visit the city, attend a concert or stay for a business trip.
This room has everything you need for the most comfortable stay. It can take up to 2 guests and comes well-appointed with private entrance.
It is ideally located in Villa Coyoacán, the most important bohemian district in Mexico City and former Frida Kahlo’s neighborhood, making it the perfect base for families and friends visiting the city.
Guajillo room is cozy and bright, the room comes with a very comfy bed and memory foam pillows, an Hd Tv, and a mini-fridge with complimentary bottles of water and local beers.
Surf the Internet with our free Wi-fi and don’t miss your favorite Tv show with our Netflix subscription. We also offer free calling to U.s., Canada, and Mexico, no matter if you are calling a landline or a cell phone.
Guajillo room is part of a complex located inside the lovely property Pepper My Love! which features a large garden, fully equipped shared kitchen, laundry area, and 24-hour service staff readily available to welcome guests and answer any questions.
Most of the furniture and equipment such as the fridge, washing machine, and wash-dryer are brand new. We also offer all-new fresh sheets and bathroom amenities, as well as a warm welcome and great start at your Guajillo suite!
Service staff is readily available 24/7 to welcome guests. The arrival time is flexible, no matter the time of day. Also, I will be available on phone or WhatsApp to offer you guidance and advice on what to do, where to eat, or anything else that you might need.
Coyoacán, or ‘the place of coyotes,’ in Nahuatl, is one of the most important and emblematic cultural and bohemian neighborhoods in Mexico City. It is noted for its cobblestone streets, small parks and plazas, colonial mansions, churches, and other historic buildings.
The area is home to many of the city’s important educational and cultural landmarks, including the Casa Azul (Frida Kahlo’s home), Leon Trotsky House, the National Museum of Interventions, the Anahuacalli Museum, the University Museum of Contemporary Art, the University Cultural Center, and the Parish of San Juan Bautista church dating back to 1552, as well as important green areas such as the Ecological Reserve of Pedregal of San Ángel, the Nurseries of Coyoacán and University City, the main campus of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (unam), declared in 2007 as Patrimony of the Humanity.
For many years, Coyoacán has been the meeting place and refuge of artists, philosophers, writers and other notable personalities such as Hernán Cortés, Diego Rivera, Frida Kahlo, Octavio Paz, Trotsky, Dolores del Río, Buñuel, La Malinche, El Indio Fernández, Ibargüengoitia, among others.
The entire Coyoacán area has a reputation for being one of the best places to live, not only in the city but in the country as a whole, based on a range of indicators including safety, literacy and education, employment and general quality of life.
Come, stay at Pepper My Love! and get to know this magical neighborhood!
- The General Anaya Subway, on line 2 (blue), is approximately 5 minutes by public transport and 20 minutes by foot from Villa Coyoacán. This subway line reaches Bellas Artes and the Zócalo in the Historic Center of Mexico City, as well as the Taxqueña Subway station, where the Bus Terminal of the South is located, with buses that go to Morelos, Acapulco, Taxco, Puerto Escondido and other places in within Mexico.
- At the corner of Av. Miguel Angel de Quevedo and Felipe Carrillo Puerto street, there are many public transport alternatives: minibusses, buses, trolleybuses, etc., that can take you or bring you from different points of Mexico City to Villa Coyoacán.
- The base of the taxi site 151 of Villa Coyoacán is located behind the Parish of San Juan Bautista church, on Caballo Calco street and operates 24 hours.
- On Moctezuma street, less than a block from Pepper My Love! is the Coyoacan Parking Lot that operates 24 hours and has many parking spaces.
- Also on Higuera street, you will find the Higuera Parking Lot, passing the Cantina la Coyoacana. They open at 8 a.m. every day. Monday and Sunday close at 1 am and the other days at 2:30 am.
- There is a bike share station in Garden Hidalgo. The loan is individual and totally free. You will need to leave two photo identifications in the station and to sign the regulations of use. Loan hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm and from 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm. On Sundays, they open from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm. Mondays are closed.
We offer daily cleaning service at no additional cost, which can be coordinated with your host.
Also, we offer luggage storage before your check-in and after your check-out so you can enjoy the city.
Rental Basis: Room with own facilities
Towels (free), Free toiletries, Airport shuttle, Shuttle service, View - garden, No air-conditioning, No heating, No swimming pool,
Common area, Eating area, Laundry,
Wheelchair Access: No