You’ll find it very hard to go home following your first class stay at the exclusive luxury Villa, with stunning views of Surin Beach and the iconic Amanpuri Resort. Villa easily holds its own against the selection of lavish 5-star hotels in Phuket, with absolute water frontage on a headland overlooking the Andaman Sea, two swimming pools, and a gym.
Nestled between beautiful Laem Singh Beach and Surin Beach, this Ernesto Bedmar-designed luxury villa is less than 10 years old and enjoys direct water views to capture both sunrise and sunset. The Argentinian architect based in Singapore, Ernesto Bedmar, spared no expense to create designer interiors that include luxurious features and modern styling and amenities for the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
Pristine Phuket beaches are a stone’s throw away on the western coastline of Phuket island, while magnificent ocean views are afforded from a huge timber deck, the landscaped terraces and many of the rooms, including the master suite and bathroom.
The four en-suite bedrooms are comfortably configured to suit four couples or two families, with modern styling touches such as expansive glass windows to admire the mesmerizing views.
A beautiful glass-fronted pool with Jacuzzi includes daybeds and sun lounges to capitalize on the outlook of this prestigious address. Light-filled living areas offer tree-fringed views over the water, while guest security and privacy are paramount. Villa is situated within an exclusive gated community comprising five villas and is an outstanding luxury residence that offers complete oasis-like tranquillity throughout the duration of your Phuket holiday experience.
Perhaps you’d like to take in the sights of Phuket or watch a show at Phuket Fantasea, a plethora of color and culture in a vibrant stage production. A maid/butler service includes concierge duties such as arranging tours of the island or to Phromthep Cape. Elephant safaris, scuba diving and tours to the outlying islands are all available via the friendly staff at this luxury Phuket Exclusive Villa managed by Villa Getaways premium vacation residences.
• Completed in 2008, this 4-bedroom villa sleeps up to 10 people • Upstairs master bedroom with small lounge area and study space, sweeping views from private balcony with daybeds
• Second large bedroom on the main level can be configured with two twin beds or 1 large, fold out lounge also converts to third bed if required
• Private ground floor bedrooms
• Luxurious bed linens
• Designer interiors
• Preloaded iTouch iPods in bedrooms
• WiFi throughout, along with DVD players
• Mini gym, complete with Life Fitness cross trainer, treadmill, upright bike and full-length weights rack
• Main living area combines indoor and outdoor dining areas, set adjacent to two pools
• Floor to ceiling windows in main living areas
• Thai doors open to granite day bar
• Outdoors, fully decked main level comprising 10-seater dining area
• Thai sala covered daybed and sun lounges
• Kid-safe pool with Jacuzzi jets and sunken lounge
• Western kitchen with separate Asian chef’s kitchen, with menu and wine list
• Maids quarters
• 4 ensuite bathrooms with double vanity, rain showers and 2 bathtubs • 1 guest washroom
• 2-car covered garage
• The villa is fully serviced by personal butler/concierge
• Private chef offers extensive menu
• Concierge to arrange activities, tours, on or off-site massages and bookings
• 24-hour security
• Fully staffed with Villa Manager
• Housekeeping staff maintain the property
Stringent: No charges will be levied if booking is canceled 61 days prior to check-in. If cancellation is done between 30 to 60 days prior to check-in, 50% of the total booking amount will be charged. Post that, there will be no refund.