Rental basis: Entire house or apartment
Number of bedrooms: 3; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
Taxes of Tourism fee 1 EUR Per person / day may be collected during the booking process. If this is not supported, they must be paid to the host upon arrival.
The house has a floor space of approximately 80 m² and is suitable for up to 6 persons. On the ground floor are the three bedrooms. One with a double bed, the second with a bunk bed and the third has a queen-size bed.
From the kitchen, you get to the terrace. There is a bathroom with a shower and a separate toilet. There is also an outside walk-in storage room. In the attic is the living room with "panoramic windows" and the view of the harbor and the lake Lauwersmeer. The small room in the living room is closed. It contains private belongings.
The parking is located on the property. The two terraces are equipped with garden furniture. Grilling is possible.
There is (de) Sat. tv and (nl) Kabel tv.
- There are 3 playgrounds: there is a playground on the beach, a playground with a bouncy castle and a playground in the bungalow park “de Skâns”.
- Within walking distance, there is a 300- meter long sandy- and grass beach.
- For small groceries, there is a little supermarket. There is also a snack bar, a pizzeria, a snack bar at the beach, and 3 restaurants (two with a view at the Lauwersmeer)
- Next to the bungalow park is a marina where you can rent boats, surfboards or bicycles.
- You can play golf at Pitch & Putt in Esonstad.
In the area
- Close to the park is a sailing/surfing school with a beautiful beach.
- In the nearby Frisian village Anjum are restaurants, a Rabobank with an Atm and the supermarket "coop".
- The nearby National Park Lauwersmeer is a paradise for fishermen, water sports enthusiasts, nature lovers, hikers, and cyclists.
- For dog lovers, there is a dog beach in Lauwersoog (Strandweg 9976 Vs) and a forest (ballastplaatbos).
- You can take a boat trip on the Lauwersmeer or spot seals on the Wadden Sea.
- We recommend a visit to the beautiful old city of Dokkum. Enjoy the Bolwerken, shops, and terraces.
- There are miles of sandy beaches on the islands Ameland and Schiermonnikoog. There is a good timetable to reach the islands by ferry.
- Do you like to walk and do you want to relax? Then visit the fishing village of Paesens-moddergat on the seawall.
We offer free Wifi during your stay!
Rental Basis: Entire house or apartment
Freezer, Electric stove / cooktop, Children highchair, Dining table, Dining chairs, Radio, Sofa, Seating area, Outdoor furniture, Terrace, Mosquito net, Clothes rack, Wardrobe/closet, View - river, View - garden, View - water, No air-conditioning, No swimming pool,
Living room, Eating area, Hall,
Wheelchair Access: No
Bathroom 1 info not found.
Bathroom 2 info not found.
Non Refundable: This is the strictest clause. As soon the booking is confirmed & payment is accepted, booking becomes non-refundable. Zero amount will be refunded to the customer if she or he cancels the booking.
Loud Music not allowed. Smoking inside Property not allowed.
Cleaning Fee EUR 98.75 Fixed Amount Per Stay
Security Deposit EUR 100.00 Fixed Amount Per Stay