Villa Calangute Phase 1 is a private, spacious, self catered, luxury holiday home, just 2 minute walk from Calangute beach. Enjoy the beach feel, while being close enough to fully have the benefit of downtown Goa. Large Desjoyaux swimming pool, kids’ pool, landscaped garden and outdoor BBQ make it the perfect for families, friends and work retreats.
Home sleeps 8 people in beds but can comfortably fit up to 12 people with 2 king sized beds, 4 single beds and 4 extra mattresses. Large kitchen has a refrigerator, sink. There is a separate living and dining room. We have been rated ‘Top Vacation Homes in Calangute for 10 years running by TripAdvisor. Just read our 209+ positive reviews and counting. We are also recommended on (Hidden by Airbnb) + and on (Hidden by Airbnb) where our past guests have rated us 4.9 out of 5.
Villa Calangute Phase 1 is a beautiful holiday home, centrally located next to Titos Lane, Newtons, ATMs, Banks, supermarkets, historical sites, restaurants and bars. Our home is perfect for getting together with family and friends. Here are some details on this beautiful getaway:
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 ½ bathrooms (large bathtub room)
- Living rooms with TV, cable, couches, lounge chairs, coffee table.
-Books, board games and magazines are also provided
-Seating is provided on the front porch.
-Separate dining rooms – with table and 8 chairs
- Have a baby cot and high chair for families with babies
- Decorated in Modern Style with comforts throughout
- Free WiFi in living room
- Pool in the backyard, with kids pool, pool towels, seahorse fountains, patio chairs and sun beds. Complete with a Goan art wall mural, by a local artist, depicting Goan Life in all its glory. All you need are some pool floats and a beer!
- Shared Pool Table + Foosball Table + Carrom Board with Phase 2 villa
- ?24-hour power backup (Inverter + Generator on site)
- AC in the living room
There are a total of 4 bedrooms; one bedroom is located on the ground floor so is ideal for people with particular mobility requirements.
-Pink Bedroom: Downstairs Master Bedroom has a king bed (6ft by 6.5ft), closet, its own adjacent bathroom and French Doors that open out onto the balcony which overlooks the beautiful lawn.
-Blue Bedroom: Upstairs Master Bedroom has a king bed, large walk-in closet, its own bathroom and separate bathtub, has a balcony overlooking front lawn.
-Gold Bedroom: Upstairs room with 2 single beds (3ft by 6.5ft each), (which can come together as a double). Shared restroom with the green bedroom.
-Green Bedroom: Downstairs room with two twin-beds. Has French Doors that open out to a beautiful pool view
THE SWIMMING POOL:
This is the part of the house people say “WHOA!!” when they see it!
The swimming pool is shared with guests from Villa Calangute Phase 2 so unlike a hotel you are not sharing with 100s of people and if phase 2 is empty the swimming pool is essentially private but without the price tag, but no promises.
Food is a huge deal when getting together. With our self catered kitchen, all you need to bring is your food. Kitchen has modern granite counters, teak wood cabinetry, kitchen appliances include:
-4 ring gas stove
- IFB microwave
- Completely stocked with cooking needs, including a huge selection of pots, pans, serving dishes, plates, trays and more.
- Plenty of cooking knives for the chefs in the family.
- Enough forks/spoons/knives/plates for everyone in the family (the house sleeps 12 people, and we’ve never had anyone run out of utensils).
- Morphy Richard kettle. Enjoy an early morning sunrise with fresh ground coffee on the front porch on the cane chair (a family favorite).
-Full sized IFB washing machine
-Outdoor Weber BBQ for rent with coal + Petroleum Jelly - INR (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) for 1 time use. Grilling utensils included.
- and all the cookware necessary to make a gourmet meal. You can enjoy a home cooked meal, order in or ask the Villa Calangute Staff to cook you some authentic Goan dishes.
Cooking - The kitchen is well equipped with utensils, gas burners, cutlery, crockery, mixer, microwave, toaster, fridge, freezer, kettle, washing machine, etc. You can cook yourself or we can provide Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner, made by professional cooks or delivered by a restaurant for an additional cost. If you wish to opt for a cook, this should be confirmed at the time of the booking. We have limited cooks and it will be difficult to provide the service last minute. Your cook will only be booked once fully payment is made towards this service.
Garden- the whole villa is immaculately kept as are the surrounding gardens. The charming garden is very pretty and well tended and stocked with fruit trees. The large lawn area provides lots of space to run around or just sit back and relax on the sun beds. There is space in the garden to have a BBQ.
-Done daily for 4 hours.
-Bed linen and towels are provided and changed every 5th day.
-No meals are provided, however you can ask our staff to cook for you for a nominal charge (tip), please pay them directly.
- CCTV surveillance on external grounds of the villa.
-Digital Safe in the Master bedroom
- Nighttime security guard
GREAT FOR GROUPS OF FRIENDS:
Villa Calangute Phase 1 is a great place to host your group trip to Goa.
-Jump in the pool right in the backyard. The swimming pool has everything you need to have a fun weekend (read more about it below).
-Large balconies, French doors, patio, hanging out by the pool, watching sports….Villa Calangute has you covered.
- Just a 5 minute drive to Baga and Candolim beach, and 20 minute drive to Goa’s capital City Panjim.
GREAT FOR FAMILIES:
Family reunions at Villa Calangute often have up to 4 generations of family, spanning from little babies to great grandparents. Villa Calangute Phase 1 is comfortable for all ages!
-Lots of space for people to eat together, hang out, relax, explore, chat, and have fun.
-Lots of fun for kids: They’re amazed by all the space to explore, love reading, playing board games, stargazing and swimming.
-Comfortably sleeps 8 people in beds.
-Also includes mattresses for 4 additional guests who want to “camp out” in the living room or bedrooms.
Day and night curtains
Meshed insect blinds
“The beach is so close by even the kids with little legs never got tired!” -Kripa T
“Our kids spent nearly the entire time swimming in the pool, we hardly made it to the beach!” – Gauresh L
“We loved cooking for our group of 12 in the kitchen. Three meals a day for 12 people and had more than enough space!” – Tina A
Bookings have been coming in fast. Email me now to guarantee your reservation!
Remember “If you sleep on it, you will not [or “you might not”] sleep in it.” So book today!
Guests have full access to the villa. We do not give the premises to more than one party at a time so you have exclusive use of the villa including bedrooms, bathrooms; self catered kitchen, living room, dining room and garden.
1 to 8 People - 4 A/C Bedrooms
9 People - 4 A/C Bedrooms + 1 Extra Mattress
10 People - 4 A/C Bedrooms + 2 Extra Mattresses
11 People - 4 A/C Bedrooms + 3 Extra Mattresses
12 People - 4 A/C Bedrooms + 4 Extra Mattresses
Interaction with guests
When you stay at Villa Calangute you get a personal supervisor who will takes care of anything that you may need!
- You will not see the Supervisor unless you call. He’s there to help you, and respects your privacy. Supervisor, Raj, lives in the staff quarters at Phase 5 so is a maximum of 5 minute drive away from any of the Villa Calangute properties.
- Just call Supervisor Raj 24/7 to help you with anything.
- He can take the trash out for you.
- Can’t figure something out? Give Raj a call and he can be at your service in 5 minutes.
- “Raj was amazing! He is truly a gem, we called him numerous times throughout our stay and nothing was too much for him.- Yolanda C.
Other things to note
We would love to host you in our holiday home for corporate retreat or family gathering. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We hope to welcome y ’all to the Villa soon!
The Villa Calangute Team
Non Refundable: This is the strictest clause. As soon the booking is confirmed & payment is accepted, booking becomes non-refundable. Zero amount will be refunded to the customer if she or he cancels the booking.
Loud Music not allowed. Pets not allowed. Smoking inside Property not allowed.
Security Deposit INR 10000.00 Fixed Amount Per Stay