Set in the very heart of Calangute, located on Adventure Street this luxury furnished villa offers exclusive living accommodation. Villa Calangute Phase 3 and 4 offers elegance, peace and tranquility while at the same time entertainment for all. These neighbouring villas are a 10 minute walk from the famous Calangute Beach.The property comes fully furnished and is ideal for a family, group of friends or someone who wants to spoil themselves with ample space. Phase 3 and phase 4 are next door to each other and share the swimming pool, kids pool and games area.
Private Swimming Pool between PHASE 3 and PHASE 4 - If the rigors of the beach prove too much, your own shared swimming pool, with kid's pool and sun loungers and are on hand. The 9m by 4m swimming pool consists of a 4m by 2m kid's pool and is managed weekly by French company (Desjoyaux Pools Pvt Ltd). The dilemma is whether to hang around the pool or take a 10 minute walk to the sea and beach!
All bedrooms within the property are serviced by an air conditioning unit and the temperature can be individually controlled in each room.
Two of the bedrooms are located on the ground floor so is ideal for people with particular mobility requirements. The other 4 bedrooms are located on the first floor. All windows to the villa have mesh insect blinds.
Four Bathrooms- each contain hand basin, vanity mirror, western style WC and shower with hot and cold water.The master bedrooms have an en suite bathroom.
Kitchen- offers everything that a self-catered villa would need with clean worktops and fitted cupboards. The kitchen is fully furnished with a fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster, microwave, gas stove, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
Each AC Living Room- on the ground floor opens out onto a covered terrace leading into the garden and there is also seating in the front porch. The living room has a L shaped sofa and a coffee table. LCD television with Tata Sky and board games are also provided.
Each Dining Room- the villa has a separate dining area with comfortable seating for 6 people.
Garden- the whole villa is immaculately kept as are the surrounding gardens. The charming garden is very pretty and well tended and stocked with fruit trees. The large lawn area provides lots of space to run around or just sit back and relax on the sun beds. The separate patio area is ideal for a BBQ.
Parking – is gated and provided within the grounds of the villa.
Utility Room- An iron and ironing board along with a washing machine can be found here.
Other Facilities Provided:
- Hair dryer
- Clothes Rack to dry your clothes
- Genrator and Inverter - electricity backup
-Done daily for 4 hours.
-Bed linen and towels are provided and changed every 5th day.
- A gardener maintains the garden area.
Once you have confirmed your booking, we will send you a link in which you can purchase extra shopping items which will be ready for you on your arrival. We do not charge for this extra service, you only pay for the items purchased.
Optional Third Party Services: - Please confirm at the time of booking:
1. Free WiFi internet with speed around 1Mbps .
2. Weber BBQ for rent with coal + Petroleum Jelly - INR 3000 for 1 time use
3. Car Rental - Airport Pickup/Daily Rental can be organized by us with a third party after your booking is confirmed. You will have to pay the rental company directly and not us.
If you would be interested in these extra facilities, please mention it to us at the time of booking as they will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
The external grounds of the villa are monitored by CCTV surveillance offering you additional security.
If it is something special you have been waiting for then wait no longer, this is your opportunity to have a luxury lifestyle at achievable prices, come and spoil yourself at Villa Calangute.
1-12 Guests - 6AC bedrooms
13 Guests- 6AC bedrooms +1 extra mattress
14 Guests- 6AC bedrooms +2 extra mattresses
15 Guests- 6AC bedrooms +3 extra mattresses
16 Guests- 6AC bedrooms +4 extra mattresses
17 Guests- 6AC bedrooms +5 extra mattresses
18 Guests- 6AC bedrooms +6 extra mattresses
Our COVID-19 Preventative Plan
The travel industry is rebounding and we want to ensure that your safety, comfort, and well-being are our top priorities. Our COVID-19 Preventative Plan has been put in place to ensure our villas and resort are safe for all our guests, staff and family. These are some of the measures we have put in place to protect our family run business:
During the lockdown:
-During the lockdown we have deep cleaned all our guest rooms, garden, common areas and swimming pool to ensure the highest of cleanliness.
-We have done essential maintenance such as painting the properties and checking that all equipment is in excellent condition and performed pest control. It is important to us to keep our villas and resort in great shape and operating smoothly so we are ready to welcome you back.
- As COVID-19 travel bans and restrictions start to lift, we know you are planning your next trip to Goa and realise that your needs have evolved. Cleanliness has always been our top priority but our cleaning protocol has been taken up a notch or two.
- We have enhanced our cleaning methods by adopted a daily 2-step approach to the cleaning of high touch surfaces such as floors, bed posts, tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, handrails, light switches, remotes, wardrobe and cabinet handles, desks, toilets, sinks, bedside tables, kitchen and bathroom surfaces. The 1st step is to CLEAN the area by removing any visible dirt, and then the 2nd step is to DISINFECT the area with cleaning products.
-The rooms and common areas are cleaned daily and sanitized.
-We air and ventilate each room after cleaning.
-We have not only followed industry guidelines for cleaning our holiday homes but taken extra precaution. Extra staff hygiene practices are being implemented. All our staff wears face masks and gloves and instructed to wash their hands thoroughly with soap for at least 20 seconds at several intervals throughout the day.
- The staff’s temperature is checked daily using a contactless thermometer and any signs of a COVID-19 are monitored.
- We have instructed our staff to maintain social distancing of a minimum of 2m.
- We have kept hand sanitizers at all entry points of the property.
- Additional cleaning products available in guest’s rooms, with dettol sprays kept in each bathroom.
- In order to limit interactions during your holiday, the same supervisor will check you in and out of the property. We are recommending that all paper work such as IDS and C forms are submitted online prior to check in. Although the World Health Organisation (WHO) states that there is no evidence to suggest that the virus can be spread via bank notes or coins but we suggest that all rental payments should be cleared online before check in for contactless service optimization.
-Housekeeping is done daily; we will ensure that you have the same housekeeper throughout your stay to limit the number of people that you come into contact with. Alternatively, you can opt out of housekeeping.
-Towels, linens and other items that go in the laundry – Our laundry service has been instructed to wash items using the hottest setting and dry items completely.
-All our properties have a fully stocked first aid kit. Encase of emergencies the phone numbers and addresses of nearby hospitals and health care centres are mentioned in the Property Handbook so you know help is nearby if you need it.
In short, the best protection is to be SAFE, be SMART and be KIND.
Non Refundable: This is the strictest clause. As soon the booking is confirmed & payment is accepted, booking becomes non-refundable. Zero amount will be refunded to the customer if she or he cancels the booking.
Loud Music not allowed. Smoking inside Property not allowed.
Security Deposit INR 10000.00 Fixed Amount Per Stay