b'Cubita - Old Havana - Room1B'
Rental basis: Room with shared facilities
Number of bedrooms: 1; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
Cubita - Old Havana - Rooms is located in Old Havana, San Juan de Dios #112, between Aguacate and Compostela . We offer and rent two bedrooms on the second floor of a colonial building.
Price is for bedroom Room 1B (maximum 3 people) and access to the entire apartment.
- Cubita has two bedrooms with air-conditioning and share
kitchen and bathroom with western toilet and hot shower.
- Big bedrooms (4m x 4,3m).
- Bedrooms come with double beds and single beds.
- A double bed is 180 cm, single 90cm.
- Both bedroom are tastefully decorated in colonial style.
- Both bedrooms have wardrobe for clothes, shoes, travel suitcases, etc.
- Both bedrooms have balconies.
- Both bedrooms have a refrigerator and a Tv.
- Both bedrooms have a safe deposit box.
- Each bedroom can guest 3 person.
- Children up to 3 years of age can sleep in the room with their parents without charge.
- Check out time is at the latestp.m ((if necessary travel suitcases are kept until midnight without extra costs).
Ania and/or Anilsleydi will receive guests to welcome to hand over the keys and answer any questions.
The apartment, shared with the host, is at guests' disposal.
Guests will always find the maximum assistance and availability from the owner.
This apartment is very centrally located (Havana Vieja) and close to everything.
From our property in few minutes is possible to reach all the main attractions, as:
- Plaza Vieja;
- Cathedral Square;
- Habana Cathedral;
- Museum of the Revolution;
- La Boteguita del Medio;
- Calle Obispo;
- Centro de Arte Contemporaneo Wifredo Lam;
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes;
- Edificio Bacardi;
- Parque Central;
- Teatro Nacional;
- Paseo de Martì;
- Plaza del Cristo;
It is also possible to get to the most famous monument in Havana by the public transportation with many buses available in our area.
Walking you can visit all the old Havana.
Public transport available in the area.
Guarded parking at 200m.
Anisleydi and his mother Ania have lived and lived in Italy, they know language and customs.
If necessary laundry service is provided, costs are to be arranged on site.
On the left of the building exit there is a nice square (150m) for internet use (wifi).
Rental Basis: Room with shared facilities
Dining table, Dining chairs, Armchair, Sofa, Children highchair, Telephone, Seating area, Terrace, Clothes rack, Towels (free), Wardrobe/closet, View - city, No internet, No swimming pool,
Common area, Dining room, Hall, Lounge,
Wheelchair Access: No