Serene Residence (Registered with Sri Lanka Tourist Board) consists of three cozy bedrooms with modern facilities available for foreign guests at economical rates in Kalutara, Sri Lanka close to Hotel Avani.
Reliable air port pickups and drops can be arranged with additional reasonable charges.
A large, comfortably and stylishly, furnished ground floor apartment (Registered with Sri Lanka Tourist Board) with its own private entrance, consisting of 3 cool and comfortable bedrooms with fans, spacious living room, dining room, kitchen and bathrooms with modern facilities in Kalutara South, Sri Lanka, available for foreign guests at reasonable price.
Serene Residence is cool as it is in a quiet, buzzing, leafy atmosphere. It is in the best place of the suburb: Kalutara South, and very close to all its amenities.
The house is located just 1 1/2 Km away from Kalutara town. If you have a walk around the garden you will probably able to spot native herbal plants, variety of spices, local fruits, lovely flowers like orchids, roses, hibiscus, anthuriums …etc. Also you will be most likely blessed to observe tropical birds and animals like squirrels, humming birds, magpie robins, babblers, monkeys, parrots, black headed orioles, red-vented bulbul …etc. in the garden.
The host family lives in up stair. It is a good opportunity to share plenty of hospitality and an advantage for the guests in the sense of secure and convenience.
Feel free to visit food outlets in the nearby hotels (7- 10 min by tuk tuk) such as Hotel Avani… or do shopping at local super markets (1 km way from the Serene Residence) or large weekly Friday market (100m away from Serene Residence) and enjoy the experience of home gourmet.
Serene Residence, best fits for a couple or a family wishing to enjoy a relaxing holiday in a quiet atmosphere for a reasonable price.
Guests who dream to experience cozy apartment with warm hospitality, Serene Residence will be the best choice.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Crockery and culinary equipments are provided.
- Bicycles, cleaning service, air port pickups, air port drops, can be arranged with reasonable additional charges.
- Yoga practices and learning centers can be recommended.
- Catering: Self catering (If you wish to cook your meals you are free to do so).
- Arrival day: Any.
- Location: Urban.
- Pets: Welcome with prior approval.
- Children: Suitable.
- Smokers: Welcome.
- Unsuitable for guests with restricted mobility.
- Languages: English and Sinhala.
Can be arranged a reliable airport pickups and airport drops with additional reasonable charges.
A reliable vehicle / tuk-tuk (three wheeler) with a chauffeur can be arranged with additional reasonable charges for other travelling purposes.
Interaction with Guests:
Enjoy getting to know the guests in relax evenings and also, will be happy to show places around the country, share the views about the country, people, films, music…etc., offer the taste of Sri Lankan dishes and take part in recreational activities when available.
Sightseeing around Sri Lanka can be arranged.
Within a few minutes you can reach golden sandy beaches, restaurants, all the banks, railway stations (both Kalutara South and Katukurunda), private and Government hospitals (in Kalutara), pharmacies, Friday fair (bazaar), food city (super market), highway access at Dodangoda, nearby Hotel Avani - Kalutara which offers superb facilities including health spa...etc.
Easily able to access the public transport.
Transports can be arranged by a reliable vehicle / tuk tuk on additional reasonable charges.
Other Things to Note:
- Painting utensils, self massaging utensils, mini media library and a reading spot is available.
- Some in-door and outdoor games are available on site.
- First aid box and a fire extinguisher are also available.
- BBQ grill, blender, washing machine, micro wave, fridge, toaster, sandwich maker, vacuum cleaner, hot plate, hair dryer, cloth dryers, CD player, iron, wardrobe, jug kettle, emergency lamp, shoe rack, crockery and culinary utensils and an alarm clock with a radio available too.
- No one has ever felt a lack of a hot water shower since Sri Lanka is a tropical country.
Stringent: No charges will be levied if booking is canceled 61 days prior to check-in. If cancellation is done between 30 to 60 days prior to check-in, 50% of the total booking amount will be charged. Post that, there will be no refund.
Loud Music not allowed. People With Disabilities, Gay & Lesbian Travelers